The world’s oldest photography magazine comes to the iPad with an app focused on creative cutting edge images. Featuring hundreds of stunning pictures, insightful interviews with award-winning professionals, special reports and in-depth reviews of the latest technology, we bring you the hottest visual trends, inspiring you go out and shoot something new.
Including new features specially designed to make best use of the iPad environment alongside the best from British Journal of Photography’s premium printed edition, the app is aimed at creative minded image-makers and photography connoisseurs worldwide.
- Hundreds of pages of articles and photos
- Unique multimedia content, including video, slideshows and audio
- In-depth interviews with the world’s leading photographers
- Trend reports and profiles on particular photographic genres, such as fine art, portraiture, documentary and fashion
- Showcases of the world’s best emerging photography talent
- Authoritative reviews of the latest cameras, lenses and accessories
- Live stream of news and fresh content from our dedicated editorial team
- Share and recommend articles with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
NOTE: Issue One is completely free to download. To get it, access the Issues menu at the top of the iPad – if you are in the Store menu, tap ‘Back’ to see the free issues.
British Journal of Photography app is available in the app store…