If you are not a new iOS device user, or new to the “dark side” , then you know what firmware umbrella and tinytss is. If you don’t here you go:
- Umbrella – The tool simply performs the same challenge request that iTunes does during an iDevice restore. The difference is that it saves the results in a single shsh file. This file will give you the ability, to restore back to a previous firmware indefinitely
- TinyTSS – is a small java app that acts as your very own signature service.When iTunes verifies your restore for your iDevice, it ‘phones home’ to see if you are allowed to restore to the version you are requesting. With TinyTSS + the shsh blob file(s) you obtained with Umbrella, you will be able to restore to the version of those shsh files forever!
- TinyUmbrella – merge the two tools described above
Changes in v4.00.45 :
- narrowed down the issues with detection.
- Windows ‘Kick out of recovery’ isn’t working quite yet… (Use iRecovery for now as I’m fixing this)
Download TinyUmbreall v4.00.45 :
- Mac ( mirror )
- Windows ( mirror )