Ruby programing is no joke and can get pretty complicated. This course starts with the basics of the Ruby language so you can get up to speed and ready to roll.
This course specifically focuses on the features that are exploited in Rails to support productivity and quality. You then get lead progressively through the main features of the Rails Framework and after its all over – you’re coding like a champ.
We need more programmers with competency in more than one coding language, and that’s exactly what this course will produce. By its conclusion, you’ll be engineering high quality sites in no time and showing them off with pride.
Plus there’s more! As a bonus, there is some background material on object modeling to help you think more deeply about the Business model that is at the heart of your application.
- Over 53 lectures and 16 hours of content
- Basics of Ruby
- The MVC architecture of Rails
- How Rails supports the Development of Models
- How Rails supports the Development of Views
- Best Practice in the use of HTML5 and CSS3
- Best Practice in Behavioural Driven Development
- How to use an extensive range of Ruby Gems to maximise productivity
- CSS3 Animations
- Responsive Design
Ruby On Rails Crash Course For Beginners is available for $19 ( retail price $49 – 61% off ) here