Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker enables forensic access to password-protected backups for iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, and iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen devices. Featuring the company’s patent-pending GPU acceleration technology, Elcomsoft iPhone Password Breaker is the first GPU-accelerated iPhone/iPod password recovery tool on the market. The new tool recovers the original plain-text password that protects encrypted backups containing address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache.
Features and Benefits
- Gain access to information stored in password-protected iPhone and iPod Touch backups
- Recover the original plain-text password
- Save time with cost-efficient GPU acceleration when one or several ATI* or NVIDIA video cards are installed
- Perform advanced dictionary attacks with highly customizable permutations
- Perform offline attacks without Apple iTunes installed
- Recover passwords to backups for original and ‘jailbroken’ iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, and iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen devices
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7
- about 6 megabytes of free space on hard disk
- ‘manifest.plist’ file from iPhone/iPod backup created by iTunes
- one of supported NVIDIA or ATI cards (optional)
This is a Windows only software and beta version is free until 15 March. Download it here.