IntelliID: Caller ID for your iPhone! No more guessing at who’s calling – even looks up wireless callers!. IntelliID fetches the caller’s name from a US/Canada calling database and displays on the incoming call screen, as well as missed calls on the lock screen and within the Phone app. IntelliID also makes it simple to add contact numbers after they’ve called by filling in their first and last name when you add an IntelliID’d new contact. Supports iOS 4.x and iOS 5.x.
Free Trial – Install now for 10 Free Lookups! Due to costs per lookup, IntelliID is sold on a subscription basis:
- Tier 1: $4.99 – 250 Lookups
- Tier 2: $7.99 – 500 Lookups
Note: Lookups are cached locally on your iPhone. Only unique lookups count toward your allowance.
- Rapidly fetches incoming caller name
- Add to contact’s automatically enters First and Last Name in Contacts entry
- Integrates into Missed Call information on lockscreen for iOS 4.x and iOS 5.x!
- Full 30 day history helps you keep track of your lookup usage
- As of release, we are unaware of any Verizon Wireless caller id information available. Works great for AT&T wireless callers and others.
- IntelliID is not 100% accurate nor are all caller name’s able to be retrieved. IntelliID does not make any representations or warranties on lookup information, response time, availability, or broadness of caller name access
- Verizon iPhone users must be on WiFi to lookup caller names – as caller name retrieval is not possible on the iPhone 4 CDMA (Verizon) model during a phone call (no data connection).
- GSM iPhone users must be on 3G or WiFi as caller name retrieval is not possible on Edge/GRPS during a call (no data connection).
NOTE: IntelliID only works on numbers within the North American numbering plan (NANPA)
NOTE: Free Trial – Receive 10 Successful lookups!
IntelliID is available in Cydia via modmyi repo…