A couple of weeks ago, we told you that Algoriddim, the makers of the popular djay application for Mac, has ported djay over to the iPad, taking full advantage of the new iOS 4.2 audio features.
djay transforms your iPad into a full–fledged DJ system and seamlessly integrates with your iTunes music library, giving you direct access to all your favorite tracks and playlists.
A hyper–realistic touchscreen interface and ultra low–latency converge to offer you a true professional mixing experience, all with your own music. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode and let djay mix your favorite playlist from your iPod library auto–magically!
With unprecedented ease–of–use and innovative multi–touch mixing features, djay for iPad brings DJ’ing to the next level, offering a unique experience for beginners and professionals alike.
- Direct access to iTunes music library
- Realistic low-latency turntable interface
- Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, Random)
- Live Recording (with built–in organizer for recorded performances)
- Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express station)
- Pre–Cueing (with optional headphones adapter)
- BPM analysis with automatic beat and tempo matching
- Full visual waveform with beat–synchronized scrubbing
- High–quality scratching
- Mixer, Tempo and EQ controls
- Cue Point Trigger
- Fully optimized for iOS 4.2 multitasking and background operation
djay is available for $19.99 in the app store…