Camera+ was updated to v2.2 and got a new feature – Clarity: one tap to awesomeness! Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Simply put, it can make your photos look truly stunning with just one tap.
We created Clarity to help turn all the shots you take into perfect photos. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. There’s no need to futz with complicated and confusing controls… behind the scenes, we do all that and more for you through innovative “smart-processing”.
And with Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out “bad” photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
The results are so good that you’re going to think that we sold our souls to achieve them.
SOME OTHER THINGS
- we’ve added a ‘+’ button to the touch focus control to enable you to easily split it into focus and exposure controls (you can still use the two-finger tap to do this)… THAT’S what the ‘+’ in the app icon was supposed to represent all along!
- multiple photos are now saved to your Camera Roll according to the order they were selected
- we’ve made it clearer when your camera is autofocusing
- improved Pinhole effect
- improved Vintage border
- fixed a bug where the shutter button sometimes wouldn’t work
- fixed a bug where photos could’ve been saved to your Camera Roll with an incorrect date/time taken
- fixed a bug where the timer countdown time could get stuck on the screen
- fixed a bug where the Cancel buttons in sharing sometimes wouldn’t work
- various minor bug fixes and enhancements
Camera+ is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Camera+ is available for $0.99 in the app store