The AT&T Call International App allows you to make inexpensive international long distance calls from the U.S. with your iPhone, using your existing wireless service. There’s no monthly recurring charge, prepaid balance or commitment term required.
AT&T’s Lowest International Calling Rates
- Enjoy our lowest international calling rates to more than 220 countries.¹
- Rates are just 2¢ per minute to Canada and as low as 4¢ per minute to wirelines in countries like China, France, Germany and the U.K.
- See all our great rates at www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International App Features
- No monthly recurring charges, hidden call fees or packages of minutes to purchase.
- No special codes or PINs needed to place a call. Dial family and friends directly from your iPhone’s contact list.
- Convenient billing directly to your credit card.
- Online account management includes prior statements and near real-time call billing.
- When traveling internationally, calls can be placed over Wi-Fi in select countries.
Using the AT&T Call International App
- Download the app and follow the simple instructions to set up your AT&T Call International account.
- You’re now ready to start making calls! Simply open the app and dial the international number using the AT&T Call International dial pad. Press “Call”.
- Or, open the app and select “Contacts” to choose a number from your address book.
- The app will route your call over the wireless network to the AT&T Call International gateway, using a routing number that will appear on your screen. The gateway will complete the call to your dialed number.
- International long distance charges will be billed to the credit card associated with your AT&T Call International account.
- For additional information and details, including the AT&T Call International App End User License Agreement, visit www.callinternational.att.com.