Apple released today iOS 9.3.2, a minor update that that brings under-the-hood performance improvements and bug fixes. The update fixes an issue that caused Bluetooth accessories to experience audio quality issues when paired with the iPhone SE. The update also introduces support for using Night Shift and Low Power More simultaneously. Check out an official changelog below and update your devices via iTunes or over-the-air.
– Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
– Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
– Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
– Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
– Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps