The iOS community has been buzzing since yesterday, about the hidden panorama setting in iOS5 discovered by conradev. Today chpwn released a Cydia package that will do all the dirty work for you and enables this feature, but unfortunately you need a tethered or semitethered jailbreak for that. If you want the panorama feature but don’t want all the headaches of a tethered jailbreak ( or no jailbreak in case of the iPhone 4S ), here’s how to do it:
1. Download iBackupBot from the official website. ( Mac and Windows )
2. Plugin your iPhone and back it up via iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup that you just made via iTunes. Select and load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.mobileslideshow.plist
5. Now you need to add a key to this .plist file. Open the file ( on mac, it just works *wink, wink* ) and near the bottom, add a key ( EnableFirebreak ) and a string ( YES )
6. Save your modifications, and right from iBackupBot restore your iPhone with the modified iTunes backup
7. That’s it. Open your camera app, tap on options and there it is.