Earlier today, we showed you a video demonstrating the multitouch gestures on the iPhone 4. Although they are a bit of a handful, you probably want to try them yourself, so we’re going to show you how to do it.
1. Jailbreak your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3beta ( we assume it’s working on beta 1 – we tried it on beta 2, but the jailbreaking process is a little bit to much to take in right now ) ( to jailbreak iOS4.3 beta 1 check out this tutorial )
2. SSH into your iPhone and browse to System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app>N90.plist
3. Open N90.plist plist with a plist editor, or a text editor like TextWrengler
4. Add the a boolean statement and set the value to true
5. Save , replace and respring.