It doesn’t matter if you’re a business owner, marketer, designer, developer, or analyst – User Experience is one of the most important factors to your company’s success.
Your website is often the first interaction customers have with your brand; and effective UX can boost sales, bolster conversion rates, and improve customer satisfaction – so don’t you owe it to yourself to know how to implement it?
If you said yes, that’s exactly what this course will teach you, so expect to get down and dirty with UX. That said, in this increasingly visual, internet-connected world, the benefits to understanding how to optimize your brand experience are invaluable.
Learn from one of the biggest names in UX consulting (not to mention a PhD in Psychology) to understand the principles and brand benefits of human-centered design. And you don’t need a background in user experience, design, or development—you’ll learn the ins and outs of UX optimization at your own pace.
Thousands of students have attended the classroom version of this course, and this is the first time it’s available online. But this isn’t some bootlegged video version of the live lectures—all of the content has been re-written for online delivery, and the video lectures have been specially shot for the Udemy platform.
- Over 60 lectures and 10 hours of content
- 9 step-by-step chapters with video tutorials
- Hands-on practice with personas, card-sorting, contextual inquiry, and heuristic evaluation
- Describe design framework and usability metrics
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes for user feedback
- Discussion boards to answer your questions
- Word document transcript of each lecture
- Certificate of completion and eligibility for free, e-mail-based, refresher training.
The Ultimate Guide to User Experience is available for $49 ( retail price $199 – 75% off ) here