Moving icons one at a time is a pain. With MultiIconMover+, you can move multiple icons at once, making rearranging icons a simple – perhaps even fun – task.
How It Works
When editing icons:
- Tap the icons you want to move.
- Switch to the page or folder you want to move them to.
- Press the Home button… and the icons are moved.
- Move multiple icons between pages.
- Move multiple icons in and out of folders.
- Move multiple folders.
- Insert icons at the top of a page.
- Put icons on the next free page if current is full.
- Mark selected icons with numbers instead of checks (to show order in which they will be moved).
- Uninstall multiple apps at once.
- Animate moved icons sequentially.
- (and more…)
MultiIconMover+ is available for $0.99 in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo. There’s also a free version of MultiIconMover ( seen in the video below ) which only allows you to move multiple icons between pages – it used to allow to move icons in and out folders too, but apparently that’s a premium feature now.
Until the tweak is updated with the ‘planned’ features and actually worth paying for, here’s our suggestion:
Let’s say you have a bunch of games that you want in a folder. Make a folder and move it to a blank page. Use the free MultiIconMover to move all the games to that page, and then just move them manually in the desired folder.
Hopefully we don’t miss anything here, but taking an existing tweak, splitting it in half and asking for money is a bitch ass move.