A couple of days ago, we told you about Theme It, an upcoming theme store for iOS devices. The app was released today, and it comes with a clean and easy-to-use interface and quite a few themes. Let’s take a look and see how to get Theme It App and what you will get with it…
1. Load Cydia
2. Go to Manage>Sources and add the following source: http://www.themeitapp.com/repo
3. Browse the source and install ThemeIt App
4. That’s it. You’re done…
If you ever used Cydia, at least once, you should have no trouble at all finding your way in ThemeIt app. Once the app is loaded, you will see at the bottom of the screen, a 4-button menu:
- Home – ThemeIt App’s homepage where you can see the latest releases ( or best rated/most popular/random – depending on your settings )
- Themes – browse for themes
- Options – customize the homepage, the interface and allow/deny push notifications
- Account – pretty self explanatory
ThemeIt App’s homepage where you can see the latest releases ( or best rated/most popular/random – depending on your settings )
The place to browse for themes. You can see the latest themes, paid themes, search for themes, or sort themes by author, rating etc. At the moment ThemeIt App offers only paid themes, but free themes *coming soon*.
Here you can customize the homepage, the interface and allow/deny push notifications and clear the app’s cache.
Pretty self explanatory. Here you will create your ThemeIt account.
When you are browsing a specific theme, you will get a short description of the theme, screenshots, version and compatibility info and you can also ‘meet the artist’ .
All in all, it is a really decent theme store, with a easy-to-use and clean UI. If you are a themer you will love it.