New app on my iPhone : iBlogger.it’s great , east to use and you can update your blog on the go no matter where you are.You can do exactly what you can do in front of your computer. Add links, images , select category etc. I can’t find any text editor : I can’t find where I can bold words or anything else. But it seems that, this is the only thing this app is lacking. You really need to check this app out . You can buy iBlogger from the app store for 9.99 buks or if you have your iPhone jailbreaked … you know what you need to do :p
LATER EDIT :
iBlogger features include:
* easily configure your blog in seconds: RSD (Real Simple Discovery) and automatic configuration makes iPhone bloggers happy!
* post your thoughts
* include a picture
* select categories
* include tags to help promote your blog
* include links in your post
* include a customizable standard signature
* include a location link at the touch of a button
* URL keyboard type for URL entry
* tested on WiFi, 3G and EDGE networks, works great
* Secure HTTPS connections if your blog supports it
Does iBlogger work with my blog?
iBlogger is compatible with the most popular blog engines, including:
iBlogger has optimized plugins which ensure easy configuration and compatibility for these Blog Hosting Services:
* Blogspot/Blogger (picture posting for Blogspot blogs will come in a future release)
If it’s not listed above, iBlogger may not have been tested with your blog. iBlogger should work with most any blog engine which provides one of these generic API types, included in iBlogger:
* Other MetaWeblog
* Other MovableType
=== IMPORTANT NOTE ===
iBlogger cannot connect if a blog’s web server redirects the URL more than once. It may crash or produce an error “site not found” during configuration. This issue will be fixed in iBlogger 1.0.7.
WORK AROUND: Configure your blog using the canonical (“final”) URL. For example, if:
then use the latter URL to configure iBlogger 1.0.6.