Great news for all you non-4S devices owners: thanks to AssistantConnect and AssistantConnect4S, now you can have Siri up and running on your non-4S devices without proxies.
Jump over the break to check out how to do it…
NOTE: You still need an iPhone 4S to get the Siri tokens. You will also need to use the 4S to generate an authentication file everyday. They will expire every 24 hours.
ON YOUR iPhone 4S
1. Open Cydia and install AssistantConnect4S
2. After Installation, Open AssistantConnect4S and Reboot your iPhone 4S.
3. After the Reboot, reopen AssistantConnect4S and trigger Siri (you can say anything you want). Without exiting the app, press ‘Email Siri Data’.
NOTE: This is only necessary for the first dump, after that simply activating Siri before emailing will package your data. Failure to do this will result in you emailing an empty file which is of no use.
ON YOUR iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 3G/4G
1. Open Cydia and install
- Spire ( it’s a big download so make sure your screen won’t turn off and you’re on WiFi )
2. The problem is, that you won’t be able to install Spire due to dependencies. There’s an easy fix for that. Open iFile, navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/K93AP.plist ( it can also be K94AP.plist or K95AP.plist ) and open it. Look for :
and change it to:
3. Once you have everything installed and running, open your email and install the authentication file needed.
3. Go to Settings>General>Siri> and turn it ON
4. Go to Settings>Spire> and set up the Proxy Host to https://guzzoni.apple.com
5. Hold your home button to trigger Siri and enjoy