The Merry Mac Bundle: Beats + Media Edition features 8 of the most advanced media apps to make your Mac bump. From FotoMagico to Smoovie 2, from TuneUp to MegaSeg DJ this bundle has it all and best thing about it that it comes with a 91% discount.
Jump over the break to learn more about the bundle…
Included in The Merry Mac Bundle (Note: Regular pricing of each app is in parentheses):
1. FotoMagico ($100): FotoMagico is the slideshow tool of choice for thousands of photographers. It will turn your pictures and movies into a powerful story quickly and easily and present it in high resolution or enable you to share it in a variety of formats – like on your iPad, iPhone, website, or a DVD. Loaded with brilliant transitions, layers, titles, music, narration and sound effects, you have all the creative tools to create a magical slideshow immediately.
2. TuneUp ($50): With thousands of songs sinking our iTunes – tons of duplicate songs, missing artwork & titles, and TuneUp brings order to that world of chaos. With over 12 million users, it’s one of the best iTunes companion apps we’ve ever used, and with just a few clicks, your entire music collection can be transformed right before your eyes.
3. MegaSeg DJ ($99): This simple software will turn any aspiring DJ into the one running the show! MegaSeg DJ offers all the core mixing features you need plus lots of extras. It combines fast access and elegant management of any media library, including iTunes playlists, with features designed for party, club, and mobile DJs.
4. MixTape Pro ($50): Whether it be perfectly beat-matched breaks, epic mashups, or just tunes for work — MixTape will help you create, experiment, and publish the results onto the web or directly into iTunes.
5. MacX DVD Ripper Pro ($60): Simply the best solution to rip any DVD to MP4, H.264, MOV, FLV, MPEG, M4V, AVI, QT, and more. Rip DVDs and transfer to your iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad Mini/4/3/2, iPod, Apple TV, Android, and tons of other devices quickly and easily.
6. Smoovie 2 ($40): Stop-motion animation and time-lapse photography are great ways to explore the basics of animation – and Smoovie is the software you want to use in order to do it. It gives you all the tools you need to create, edit, and publish your masterpieces, including live effects like green screen, color adjustment, and black and white.
7. Hear ($20): Hear is sound enhancement software for your Mac and PC that will instantly improve the quality of sound coming from your headphones, internal or external speakers. With tons of built-in presets, effects, and ways to customize your sound, you’ll never listen to your music, movies, or games the same way again.
8. Dropzone 2 ($10): Sharing files today can be a pain, but now with Dropzone 2 you can share faster and easier. Drag a file onto the menu item and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation. Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone 2 will take care of the rest. Whether you’re installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.
9. Shiny Groove ( $4 ): for a limited time you will also get Shiny Groove, an app that allows you to gain full control of your Grooveshark music without burying it under a stack of tabs.
All the apps above normally retail for $429, but you can get it today for only $35 here.