- SSH into your iphone
- Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/
- Download the file M68AP.plist
- Open the file using a text editor or a plist editor
- Add a Boolean value under the capabilities dictionary
- Boolean Key = video-camera / Boolean Value = true
- Save and upload the file to the same directory that it was originally in
- Go onto the iPhone and respring
- Done! You now have access to the camcorder interface, but beware, the interface is slow and once you have done these instructions you will not be able to take regular photos.
props to wgm214
NOTE: sadly it will just enable the interface. its just a novelty, as it doesn’t allow you to take videos and it once enabled you can’t even take normal pictures.