First and foremost i want to tell you that my iPhone it is jailbreaked. If your iPhone is not jailbreaked, i suggest you do it because jailbreaking presents no risk to your iPhone, fix some bugs, and the posibilities are pretty much unlimited after you do that. Think about it, do a research about jailbreaking and who knows…
most of the apps on front page you recognize. If u pay attention some of the default apps are missing. I will get to that in a minute.
– filtering incoming/outgoing calls and sms per contact
– multilist support
– adds numbers from contacts, recent calls and recent sms
– search on contacts is performed to place the identification on our history
– contacts view respects the default user configuration for sorting and displaying
– scheduler per list, with three options to set on each day, besides the start/end time: disabled, inside Interval or outside Interval
– sms privacy (disable notifications from non filtered sms’s)
– call privacy (disable notifications from non filtered calls in lock mode)
– call forward privacy (disable annoying popups of call forward active and outgoing call forwarded)
i think this app’s icon explain what this app does. its a video recorder for iPhone.
Store, organize, protect, hide and view all your important files with Folders! With Folders you can import files directly from the Web, from the Photo Library, or your iPhone camera. You can even wirelessly transfer files from your PC or Mac if you have Web Sharing available and enabled on your computer
– Set a password to protect the folders you create.
– Lock folders to prevent viewing and deletion by anyone without your password.
– Create hidden folders that only appear after you enter your password.
– Import files directly from the web, or even from your PC if you have Web Sharing enabled.
– Great for importing eBooks!
– Import from the Photo Library and the iPhone camera.
– Works in portrait and landscape mode.
– Supports gestures when viewing files including pinching, zooming, panning and paging.
– Folders also doubles as a viewer for all your files! Folders supports all of the following file types, and more:
Images (jpg, gif, png, bmp)
Video (mp4, m4v, mov)
Audio (mp3, aac)
Office (doc, excel, powerpoint)
Text (PDF, txt)
Now, how did i erase some default icons from my springboard. Well they are not deleted or erased. They are still there (in my phone) but not there (in my springboard). If you have a jailbreaked iPhone , than go in Cydia and search for Boss. Download the sources and the app and there u go. ( you also got a lot more tweaks )
MAKE IT MINE ( MIM )
You can also see that i dont have my carriers name on the top of my screen. Instead i have FSM ( Funky Space Monkey). I did that with an app called Make It Mine ( MIM ) . This app basically allows you to write anything you want instead of the carrier name and/or clock
BEEJIVEIM , AIM, FRING, PALRINGO
All of this apps basically do the same thing. They are chat clients. I dont know why i have all of them installed. I think i will delete AIM and Palringo. BeejiveIM and Fring satisfy all my chat client need on iPhone.
BeejiveIM Key Features:
– BeejiveIM uses your existing data plan: no per-message charges.
– Reliable and efficient networking: be connected 24/7, and it’s gentle on your battery.
– Be connected even after you close the application. Get notified instantly when you get a new message (requires with MobileMe or Exchange/ActiveSync push email).
– Works with multiple IM networks, multiple accounts per network: AIM®/iChat, MSN®, Yahoo!®, GoogleTalk®, ICQ®, Jabber, and MySpace IM.
– Desktop-like instant messaging with all of your IM buddies from a single intuitive user interface.
– Real-time chats: quick switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
– Full Unicode support, chat in any language supported by your iPhone.
– Landscape option, type with a larger keyboard.
– Chat history: Email chat logs to save chat history.
– SMS out, chat with your SMS buddies through AIM or Yahoo SMS out. Fully integrated with your iPhone/iPod Touch address book.
Account & Buddy Features:
– Manage your buddy-list, including add/remove, nicknames, groups, block, approve/deny requests.
– Sort/group/search your buddy list.
– Control your own availability, set auto-away and custom status messages, be invisible, change privacy controls.
– Configurable alerts, customizable sound, vibrate settings.
– Buddy icon support, view your friends’ icons, set your own.
I think everybody in the world with or w/out an iPhone knows what this is. Skype for cell phones.
TWITTERIFIC , MYSPACE, FACEBOOK
Self-explanatory apps. Social networking apps.
IRC chat client for iPhone.
DIGGTEST and DIGGNATION
MagicPad delivers the form & function you’ve been waiting for to the iPhone! Don’t retype information from one note to another, simply highlight the text and paste it anywhere you choose.
Change fonts, colors, and more with powerful rich-text editing powers never before experienced on the iPhone. MagicPad transforms your monotone notes into customized and presentation-ready documents.
– Copy, Cut & Paste: easily move text within a note or to a brand new note
– Rich-Text Editing: customize text with 6 different fonts, 5 sizes, 8 colors, and 4 effects
– Email: send your rich-text creations to yourself or share with friends
Brings you the power of copy-paste into iPhone. So don’t let me hear you complain about this.
Wikipedia for iPhone.
Best fucking translator ive seen. Im not talking about phones translator. Its awesome.
Usual word dictionary.
Gives you the power of landscape keyboard when writing and email. And thats fucking awesome, specially when you have to write a loooong ass email.
Now lets get to the ” when i get bored ” (more or less) sections of my iPhone
Its amazing this one. Its the soundtrack to your life.
Connect your headphones and enjoy the RjDj mind twisting hearing sensation. RjDj brings a new twist to walkmans or mp3 players.
You can choose between different RjDj scenes from different artists. Scenes use the microphone of your Iphone to create or influence the music you hear. The world around you will sound different or suddenly become part of a song. Some scenes sound best in certain situations like walking through the city, being alone or making music with your friends. You can also record your mind twisting hearing sensations and listen to them later just like a normal music title.
I think everybody knows this app but …
Band is a collection of virtual instruments that lets you go beyond just listening to other people’s music on your iPhone or iPod Touch, to creating music yourself from scratch. Each instrument has been designed to take advantage of the unique touchscreen of the Phone, with complex chords of up to five notes playable in real-time. The instruments provide visual feedback, so that piano keys and guitar strings animate when pressed. All the instruments can be recorded, overdubbed multiple times, and mixed together into a final track, which can be saved for later playback.
★ 16 sample-based trigger pads, with multi-touch support (up to 5 pads at once)
★ Low latency playback and sample-accurate audio engine
★ Live pattern recording and arranging
★ Auto Quantization on step (Enable by default)
★ Step sequencer (16 steps patterns)
★ Unlimited number of patterns
★ Pattern management: Add, remove and duplicate patterns
★ Song sequencer
★ Live pattern arrangement along the song timeline
★ Simultaneous patterns playback
★ Loop zone control via Start/End song markers
★ Live playback position control
★ Per Pattern, per pad, “Velocity Editor”, to sequence velocity change
★ Per Pattern, per pad, “Groove Editor”, for more rhythmic control
★ Export song to Audio file (WAV) and MIDI score
★ Original sound library provided with multiple genres: BreakBeat, Drum & Bass, Dub, Electronica, Funk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Rock and more to come !
★ Featured artist/producer sound library: Man Parrish, Jacque Polynice, Rafiralfiro, Richard Devine, Studio 13 and more to come !
★ AIFF, WAV support (any sample rate, 8 to 24-bits resolutions)
★ Network sharing capabilities via BeatPack, to upload and download content
★ 2 effect channels with 3 effects on each with bypass control
★ Synchronized delays with feedback and wet-mix control
★ 3-band Equalizers (Lo, Mid, Hi)
★ “Bit-Crusher” for down-sampling and bits resolution reduction
★ Transport toolbar for playback control
★ BPM control
★ Handy selection mode to control multiple parameters on pads at once
★ Individual/multiple loading of samples
★ Automatic sample slicing over the pads (Chop)
★ Volume control of each pad
★ Duration control (Start and End playback position), for each pad
★ Visual wave view, with manually selectable Start/End position markers
★ Manual tone control (semi-tone, pitch slider), for each pad
★ Automatic length control (scale samples to match a particular length), for each pad
★ Output channel selection (3 buses available: Main Out, FX 1, FX 2), for each pad
★ Individual “Mute” and global “Mute Mode” for live performances
★ Individual “Reverse” playback and “Reverse Mode” for live performances
★ Load, save of kits & projects
★ File browser for file management (load, save, new files, directory and delete) and BeatPack content management (upload, download)
★ Auto discovery of local BeatPack servers (via Bonjour)
★ Sample preview within the browser
★ Global output volume control
-Scratch on top of any song on your iPhone
-Record your own scratches
-Authentic vinyl-scratch sounds
-Control song volume from MixMeister Scratch Plus
-Apple-approved for iPhone 3G and original iPhone
Developed by ambient pioneer Brian Eno and musician / software designer Peter Chilvers, Bloom explores uncharted territory in the realm of applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Part instrument, part composition and part artwork, Bloom’s innovative controls allow anyone to create elaborate patterns and unique melodies by simply tapping the screen. A generative music player takes over when Bloom is left idle, creating an infinite selection of compositions and their accompanying visualisations.
“Bloom is an endless music machine, a music box for the 21st century. You can play it, and you can watch it play itself.” – Brian Eno
– 9 different mood settings
– Random mood shuffle
– Adjustable delay
– Shake to clear
– Evolve when idle
Cosmovox is a unique and innovative motion-controlled music instrument for the iPhone and iPhone touch. Cosmovox allows you to control a powerful professional- quality synthesizer using over 30 different musical scales. Cosmovox uses the built-in accelerometer of your iPhone to track your hand motions and precisely map them to musical pitches from the scale of your choosing.
– Accelerometer Controlled
– Over 30 Different Musical Scales
– Major, Minor, Church modes
– Balinese Gamelan scales
– Japanese Pentatonic scales
– Harmonic Series, Microtones
– Theremin scale, and many others
– Fully-featured Synthesizer
– 9 Real-time Multi-touch Sliders
– Beating, and many others
– Professional Audio Quality
– Synthesizer renders using 32-bit floating-point
– Full stereo 44.1 KHz 16-bit final audio output
Most definitely one of my favorite apps ever.
– Identify music anywhere: from the radio,TV, film, or in a store
– Save your Tag history: build your own soundtrack
– Buy music you hear: your Tags link directly to iTunes
– Music Videos: see related videos on YouTube
– Capture the moment: personalize your Tags with Photos
– Share the moment: send your Tags to friends via Mail
Tested it with 20 different tracks from different genre and not really mtv kinda music. 18 out of 20. thats very good.
Something like shazam , but not that great. with midomi you can also hum or sing the tune yourself and it might guess it?
MMS for iPhone.
Photogene is about improving your digital photos and having fun while at it.
Crop or straighten a tilted picture, rotate and mirror it.
Correct color balance and decorate your photos with different sorts of text bubbles, shapes and frames.
Auto and/or manually correct the color balance of a digital image. A color histogram will help you fine tune the color distribution, improving balance and contrast at the same time. Go artistic and add some darker or brighter colors for a surreal atmosphere.
Drag and edit shapes and text bubbles of different styles with your finger – placing them wherever you like. Choose among creative frames. The result can be a loving message or a cracking joke.
Photogene allows you to zoom in and out and move the picture around, without damaging the editing work.
The app supports multiple Undo-Redo. You can use this feature to compare between origin and result.
When satisfied, save to your photo library for later use (such as emailing or uploading to your favorite sites).
i think this one is self-explanatory as well
Harmonica. The hilarious new way to make music on your iPhone.
Harmonica features a genuinely-sampled 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Both single notes and chords are playable, as are “blow” notes and “draw” notes.
Harmonica couldn’t be simpler to use. Simply touch your lips to the Harmonica, and play away! You don’t even need to blow! If you’d prefer not to put your iPhone in your mouth, Harmonica works with your fingers too.
Whether you use it to make your friends laugh, impress that pretty girl, or to annoy your co-workers, Harmonica is indispensable.
FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, GERMAN
basic english-french/italian/spanish/german phrases translation
This is my ” really bored ” page. Only games and fun stuff that im 100% sure that you have seen reviews of everywhere on the web.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR APP SUGGESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT