Arch is a fantastic Linux distro. From being a rolling release to its stability, to the Pacman package manager and AUR. Not to mention the Arch Wiki. However, the lack of a default GUI installer drives users away to other Arch-based distros like Manjaro and ArcoLinux.
But if you want to run pure Arch, you can either follow the installation guide or use an installer like Anarchy, Zen or ezarch. Another way, a more familiar way for most users, is the Calam Arch Installer which allows you to install vanilla Arch Linux using the Calamares installer.
Calam Arch Installer Features:
- Supports Legacy-Bios and UEFI
- DE choices: Xfce, Gnome, Plasma,Cinnamon, Budgie, Openbox, I3, Mate and Deepin
- Enabled multilib+pamac
- Supports LUKS
How to use Calam Arch Installer:
1. Download Calam Arch Installer
3. Now, just boot from the flash drive.
4. Once booted, click on the ‘Install Arch Linux’ icon
4. Proceed with the installation as normal
5. Enjoy Arch Linux.