Here’s a cool piece of iOS software that Andy, one of our readers, suggested us: Eavesdrop. Eavesdrop lets you share your music with a nearby friend on the go over Bluetooth or WiFi. Just listen to your media library with Eavesdrop and your friend will be able to tune in!
Stream Music to a nearby Friend
- Just enable Bluetooth when you are on the go, or connect to your local WiFi and a friend will be able to join your radio session!
The Full Experience. Stereo!
- Tired of sharing earphones, hearing half of what’s going on and twisting your neck? Eavesdrop gives you the full audio experience. Stereo!
Bookmark New Music
- A friend played a track to you that you like? With Eavesdrop you can easily bookmark the track!
- Eavesdrop also supports your headphone remote controls, just as you would expect it from your iPod.
- If you like a track, Eavesdrop can automatically search the track for you in the iTunes store.
Eavesdrop is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), and iPod touch (4th generation) and requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Eavesdrop is available for $1.99 in the app store…