Loosing data sucks. While it’s relatively easy to reinstall your OS and/or applications and programs, recovering your lost photos is more difficult.
But not impossible. First step would be to look for a reliable photo recovery application. Once you found it you’ll usually follow an easy point and scan process to recover deleted photos. If you’re in the market for such an app, you should check out Recoverit.
- Recover all of your photos and videos from storage devices empty due to various reasons like Malware attacks, corruption, accidental deletes, damage, etc.
- Restore data from all kinds of storage drives like digital cameras, camcorders, drones, USB drives, SD cards, SSDs, HDDs, Floppy Disks, Pen Drive, etc.
- Preview files before recovering.
- Higher recovery rate than other photo recovery tools.
How to recover deleted photos using Recoverit
1. Download and install Recoverit ( macOS & Windows )
2. Launch Recoverit, select the location of the deleted photos and click on the “Start” to start scanning the location.
3.Recoverit will scan the designated path for deleted photos.
4. Once Recoverit completes the scan, you can preview the photos it found and click on the “Recover” button to restore your deleted photos.
Recoverit is available for macOS and Windows, however the free versions has a maxim restoration size of 100MB.