DropPhox sends your photos to Dropbox as soon as you snap your camera’s shutter. Enjoy the merits of effortlessly skipping local saving (to iPhone photo album) in preference of saving to the cloud.
- Eliminates the need to synchronize your iPhone’s photo files with your home PC.
- Share photos with multiple people in real-time by saving to a shared folder.
- Rest assured that even if you lose your iPhone, your photo data will always be safe in the cloud.
- Begins transferring your photos to Dropbox as soon as you snap the shutter.
- Photos taken offline begin transferring to the cloud as soon as a connection is detected.
- Multiple photos are sent to the Dropbox in parallel as they are shot.
- Local saving (Device Camera Roll) can be set ON or OFF in the settings.
- You can specify the saving directory in the settings
- Quick-Glance thumbnails and filenames of your Update History.
- Supports GeoTags, in-camera, Flash, Focus and Video
DropPhox is available for $1.99 in the app store. Lite version also available in the app store…