Are you a Firefox user? Well than you know what Cooliris is all about ( on firefox now : CoolPreviews ). I bet you like that add-on. So now you can enjoy the power of CoolIris on your iPhone ; and the best part is that you can find it in the appstore AND IT’S FREE!!!! Badass huh? 😀
Searching the web for media with the Cooliris iPhone app displays your results in the same intuitive, easy-to-navigate manner you’ve come to expect from the Cooliris web client. The Cooliris iPhone app overcomes the traditional limitations of mobile internet browsing by coupling the breezy, open-ended feel of the 3D Wall with the streamlined hands-on interface of the iPhone touchscreen.
Cooliris for the iPhone aims to bring you the news that’s relevant to you in the most hassle-free way possible. All of the Discover feeds available on our web client are also available on the iPhone, so you’ll always have the latest current events at your fingertips.
Discover on Cooliris for the iPhone also allows you to zoom in on the media and pull up the related story in-line by using the Earth icon. There’s no need to jump out of Cooliris and visit the parent website in order to get the full story!
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- Requires iPhone 2.1. Software Update
- Scroll the 3D Wall one screen length – 1-finger swipe
- Scroll the 3D Wall indefinitely – tilt the iPhone left or right
- Zoom in/out – pinch/expand
- Select media or go full screen – tap once
- Select an item to go one level deeper – press the Menu button
- Slide the sub-menu items to see more – finger swipe the sub-menu
- Open the corresponding Web page – click the Metadata button
- Show/hide the metadata panel – click the ‘i’ icon
- Share media via your default mail client – click the envelope icon
- Go home – press the Cooliris logo