BossPaper is an upcoming iPhone/iTouch wallpaper app announced by BigBoss. It is a very configurable app, and it can work with OR without WinterBoard.
This impacts performance heavily and causes apps to lag even while you’re using them and not on SpringBoard. In addition, the script continues to run even while the iPhone is locked draining battery.
I have had it on my list to solve this for a while. The result is BossPaper. BossPaper is an advanced wallpaper manager that puts total control of wallpapers into your hands. BossPaper has these features:
- You control which images are displayed. You can use camera roll, installed themes, or a combination of! With Winterboard, you could only install a theme and use what came with it. Now you can use images from many themes or other sources such as BossPaper packs.
- You can use your own images from the camera!
- BossPaper stops rotating images as soon as an app launches. This prevents battery and CPU drain.
- BossPaper stops rotating images as soon as the iPhone is locked. This prevents battery drain.
- BossPaper uses very little memory and CPU! It does not inject into apps only SpringBoard so you should not notice any application lag running it.
- BossPaper can use one of many transitions such as fade, water drop, page curl – you configure which one(s) you want. Configure how long the transitions last.
- BossPaper lets you control when to rotate images. You can rotate it on a timer you configure or you can rotate when an app closes, or both!
- BossPaper lets you hide icon labels so those that do not want to install Winterboard can use it without
- BossPaper lets you dim the wallpaper