Using iPhoDroid, you can install Android OS on your iPhone. But you know that. Over the time, using iPhoDroid got ridiculously easy, but you need a computer to run it. How about installing Android OS directly on your iPhone? No computers, no wires, nothing… Now you can do that, thanks to Bootlace 2.1.
Supported Devices/iOS versions (Not including GM seeds)
- Redsn0w ( not 0.9.6b2 for now )
NOTE: IF YOUR DEVICE/IOS VERSION/JAILBREAK IS NOT LISTED, THEN IT IS NOT SUPPORTED.
1. First you will need to add this repo: http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk ( package will most probably be available on default repos soon ), and install Bootlace
2. A new icon will be added to your SpringBoard called ‘Bootlace’
3. Load Bootlace and install ‘OpeniBoot’.
4. Now, tap on ‘iDroid’ and install it.
5. Once you installed iDroid, that’s it, you are done. You now have a dual-boot iPhone. To boot into Android OS, you can reboot your iPhone or from inside Bootlance, tap on ‘QuickBoot’ and then tap on the Android icon.
NOTE: if any updates to the iDroid project will be released, all you have to do is load Bootlace, tap on iDroid and update. Simple as that…
SUPPORTFSM has no ads or affiliate links. Your support would simply pay for our servers, domain and maintanance. If there's any leftover change, we'll get some coffee and a slice of pizza.