New day, new update in Cydia: biteSMS. biteSMS is a great alternative to the default messaging app and comes with lots of extra features like smileys, Quick Reply, Quick Compose, privacy, scheduled SMS, passcode lock, delivery reports, signatures, and much more!
You can simply use biteSMS as a souped-up replacement to the built-in Messaging application, and send messages via your mobile carrier as you normally do.
In addition, if your mobile carrier charges a lot for sending SMS messages (internationally for example), you can buy credits and send messages via the biteSMS network, which can be much cheaper.
New in v5.4:
- Fixed cannot launch issues with 3G and earlier 3GS phones.
- Fixed crashes associated with Phone Calls / FaceTime and Quick Reply.
- Fixed up send button crash.
- Fixed issue with Quick Reply jumping 1 pixel and delay in clearing the biteSMS credit counter.
- Added a ‘-textfreek’ argument to the command line feature, notation is /Applications/biteSMS.app/biteSMS -send [-carrier|-bite|-textfreek] to_address text_msg
biteSMS is available in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…