Just a quick heads-up. Apple just released iOS 8.1.3. The update can be installed via OTA ( over-the-air ) and includes bug fixes, increased stability and performance improvements, including:
- Reduces the amount of storage required to perform a software update
- Fixes an issue that prevented some users from entering their Apple ID password for Messages and FaceTime
- Addresses an issue that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results
- Fixes an issue which prevented multitasking gestures from working on iPad
- Adds new configuration options for education standardized testing
NOTE: if you jailbreak your device, stay away from that update button for now.