Microsoft has released Skype 7.5 for Mac adding support for 14 new languages allowing more people in different parts of the world to communicate using Skype. Skype 7.5 also fixes a bunch of crash issues and significantly reduced CPU consumption from animated emoticons, making the app more stable and efficient.
What’s New In This Version:
– Support of 14 new languages, including Hindi, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Catalan, Croatian, Slovak, Vietnamese, Thai and Malay.
– Messaging – Fixed an issue causing the input field to occasionally disappear
– Messaging – Fixed an issue causing high CPU usage when animating emoticons
– Voice – Fixed an issue preventing call UI from coming up when making a call soon after signing in
– Screen Sharing – Fixed an issue causing screen flickering when the shared window is off-screen
– Application – Fixed several crash issues
– Application – Reduced instances of App Nap preventing Skype from reconnecting
Download Skype here.