Here’s a quick and easy tutorial on how to save your GameCenter ID, so that no–one will steal it from right under your nose, just because you don’t want/can’t to upgrade to iOS 4.1.
- iPhone SDK ( you can get it for free, all you need is an iTunes account, which you can use to download the current SDK )
NOTE: you can add us on GameCenter: murdaFSM & vonswanko
1. Get the SDK and install it. Load the iPhone Simulator…
2. In the menu, go to Hardware > Device and choose iPhone
3. Now go to Hardware > Version and choose iOS 4.1
4. Now you will see the iPhone SpringBoard, so click on GameCenter to load it
5. Once loaded , you can create an account or you can sign in and send requests or accept requests.
NOTE: you will NOT be able to play any games using the iPhone Simulator. This is just a tutorial for people who don’t want to upgrade to iOS 4.1, but still want to save up their ID, so nobody else will take it from right under your nose.