Pixelmator is not available for the iPhone. If you’re not familiar with the app, previously available for iPad, Pixelmator is a powerful, full-featured, layer-based image editor for iOS that allows you to touch up and enhance images, paint and create complex image compositions.
• Pixelmator is now available for iPhone.
• Metal-powered Distort tools allow you to pinch, bump, twirl, and warp areas of your images.
• The Clone tool lets you duplicate areas of your image.
• The new Repair Selection feature instantly repairs selected areas.
Other improvements and bug fixes
• There are now more pre-designed shapes and text styles for you to choose from.
• We’ve added additional layer templates, too.
• The new Hue adjustment setting lets you customize the look of Light Leak and Bokeh effects.
• The enhanced Repair tool interface now lets you cancel repairing while in process, see the percent progress of the repair, and hide the layers palette while still repairing.
• You can now zoom into your image more than 1000 percent while painting, if you like.
• Working with text and shape layers is now much faster.
• Fonts are now sorted just as they should be — alphabetically.
• You can now see the color value while adjusting the white balance with the Eyedropper.
• Now you can share more than one image per session via AirDrop.
• Previously, a newly added layer would appear at the top of the layers palette. Now, it is placed above the selected layer.
• Full Screen mode now hides the bottom bar of the interface.
• Previously, the popover menus were hidden after rotating the device. We fixed that.
• We’ve updated to the latest stylus SDKs for a better painting experience.
• The app used to quit unexpectedly when it was put to sleep while repairing. Not anymore.
• We’ve also enhanced the overall performance of the app so you can enjoy a much more seamless image-editing process.
Pixelmator is available as an universal app ( iPhone and iPad ) for only $4.99 on the App Store…