With all the advancements of iOS 10 and iPhone 7, it’s easy to forget where we were 9 years ago. Today, when a new iPhone is being unveiled, it’s all about how fast it is ( showing how fast it is compared to the first iPhone it’s just ridiculous ) and the camera. And not to mention we pretty much know exactly what we’re going to get months before the official unveiling.
But back in the day, when the first iPhones were unveiled, they were revolutionary, mysterious and exciting. Apple actually released guided tour videos to show you exactly how to use your new iPhone. From how to turn it on/off to how to call people, how to listen to music, take photos or use the mail, it’s all in the videos.
Jump over the break to check a guided your for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS….
Skype for iOS has been updated with lock screen and Siri Integration. Now, when you get a Skype call, your iPhone rings just like it would on a normal phone call. Also you can now use Siri to call one of your Skype contacts.
If you need a reliable place to backup your files in the cloud, here’s 1TB of storage from Zoolz. With this lifetime of 500 GB of Instant, and 500 GB of Cold Storage, you’ll have an extremely affordable place to safely store massive amounts of data.
You can access your Instant storage quickly and easily, or just deposit data in Cold Storage if you know you won’t be needing it for awhile.
Meet Pablo. Named after Pablo Picasso, who did a series of light paintings, this app allows you to capture still photos and brief HD videos using a patent-pending “live-view” technology.
Make your Mac a productivity powerhouse with this award-winning Mac Bundle. The bundle includes 13 of the best apps ( worth $672 ) and you can pay what you want for it.
Here’s a full list of the apps you can get:
- Drive Genius 4 (retail $99) – used in Apple Stores to repair and maintain hard drives
- The Hit List (retail $49.99) – one of the easiest ways to keep yourself organized and productive is by making lists.
- DeltaWalker 2 Pro (retail $59.95) – Perfect for users of any industry, from software to publishing, DeltaWalker allows you to compare, edit and merge files side-by-side, all in a simple, single interface.
- Nisus Writer Pro (retail $79.99) – Nisus Writer Pro is the essential word processing software for Mac. With support for Mac OS X autosave, document versioning, and iCloud, Nisus Writer gives you greater control over your word processing needs than alternatives like Microsoft Word and Pages.
- Aurora HDR (retail $39) – world’s leading HDR photo editor.
- WinZip 5 Mac (retail $29.95) – world’s #1 choice for working with large files.
- VPN Forever: 3-Yr Subscription (retail $120) – your internet traffic is never monitored and you can avoid access restrictions and geographic blockers that hinder your online experience.
- Project Planning Pro (retail $69.99) – Create tasks quickly, assign dependencies, and execute a project from start to finish with total efficiency. Planning, managing, and visualizing projects is going to be a snap!
- Letter Opener for macOS Mail (retail $39.99) – Letter Opener is the winmail.dat solution, converting all types of Outlook’s winmail.dat files, making your macOS Mail fully compatible with all email services.
- Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro (retail $18.99) – One of the simplest ways to give your Mac a tune up is by deleting the duplicate photos that may be hiding in your libraries.
- Screen Grabber Pro (retail $39.95) – Screen Grabber Pro makes taking screenshots and recording videos of your screen super easy.
- eXtra Voice Recorder (retail $4.99) – Combine high-quality audio recording and an efficient audio file manager and you’ve got eXtra Voice Recorder.
- PhotoStitcher (retail $19.99) – This program allows you to smoothly and seamlessly combine photos of different resolutions, shooting angles, and even different perspectives into one perfectly aligned panorama.
To get this bundle for whatever price you want, click here.