AirDrop is a Wi-Fi ad-hoc service in Apple’s OS X operating system, introduced in version Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Using AirDrop, users can share files with other supported Mac computers running OS X 10.7 or later without the need of a Wi-Fi network or any configuration and without the need of USB mass-storage devices.
Now, Instashare brings the same technology to iOS devices, allowing you to easily share files between iOS devices and Macs with a simple drag-and-drop ( Android and Windows support coming soon ) .
SIMPLE FILE SHARING
- You don’t need to be tech-savvy to share files.
WORKS WITHOUT INTERNET
- You don’t need to be connected to internet, just use local wi-fi or Bluetooth to transfer file.
SIMPLE TO USE
- No need to pair devices or setup transfer. Designed for quick and easy file sharing.
- Just open app and start sharing files, no need to enter email or passwords.
NO FILE TYPE LIMITS
- You can transfer any file type, no restrictions. MP3, images, pdf, presentation and way more.
Instashare is available for free in the app store…