Flickr app for iOS has been updated today with live filters and instant editing tools which include the ability to enhance, crop, sharpen, adjust color, use levels, add vignettes and more. Jump over the break to check out a full changelog…
- The Flickr Mobile App has a brand new set of filters! With a new range of dynamic and stunning effects you’ll be able to personalize your photos like never before.
- Live filters! Now you can scroll through and preview the effects of each filter before you snap your shot. Choosing the right one is no longer a guessing game.
- Tired of stock filters? With the Flickr Mobile App you can customize your filters to get the exact effects you’re looking for.
- We’ve also got new camera tools. Perfectly compose your shots with awesome grids, pinch to zoom, and the ability to lock your focus and exposure points.
- Professional editing tools. The editing tools you usually pay for are now free with Flickr. Enhance, crop, sharpen, adjust color, use levels, add vignettes and more.
- Now our camera and editing tools have beautifully animated transitions, giving users the best camera experience yet.
Flickr is available for free in the app store…