Search Results for: iphone
iPhone 8 is the most anticipated Apple flagship since the original iPhone back in 2007. In a new reddit thread, three alleged Foxconn employees gave away extensive information about Apple’s upcoming iPhone and other products.
The subreddit’s moderators have confirmed the identities of the posters with proper documentation and evidence.
- The new iPhone is called the ‘iPhone X’ (but it is unclear if this is a codename)
- It looks most like the middle version in both these leaked images (I called it)
- There is a new dual rear camera with vertical alignment
- The front bezel will be thinner on the Y-axis
- Test units have Touch ID under the glass “but performance and yield rates were not good”
- No version is planned with a rear fingerprint scanner
- AuthenTech’s long standing Touch ID capacitive touch module has been replaced
- There will be Facial Detection and a Retina Scanner
- And plural: “front facing camera modules”
- RAM remains at 3GB like the iPhone 7 Plus
- The aluminum unibody is replaced by “composite glass”
- There’s wireless charging via a rear panel
- It will again be “water resistant” (no word if the rating has increased)
- There is no USB-C, Apple is sticking with Lightning
- Production is indeed delayed
Comparing a smartphone camera, any smartphone camera, with Arri Alexa is like showing up at a drag race with a bicycle.
Sure, there are movies like Tangerine which was shot entirely on an iPhone. And that was over 2 years ago.
So can the iPhone 7 Plus of today even compete with a professional Hollywood camera?
Jump over the break to find out…
Fidget Spinners, you see them everywhere. And now, the spinner is taking over the App Store.
Developed by Ketchapp to simulate the super popular toy, the free app adds a game element to the spinner where you will try to get the longest possible spin to earn coins that can be spent to unlock new spinners and rewards.
Download Finger Spinner and jump over the break to see how you can create a Fidget Spinner out of your old iPhone…
Apple released its newest iPhone 7 Plus ad – Barbers – focusing on the Portrait mode.
The ad takes place in a small barbershop where business is slow until one barber uses his iPhone to shoot a portrait photo of a customer’s new haircut.
“Barbers” is set to “Fantastic Man” by William Onyeabor. Jump over the break to check out the video…
There’s a lot of smartphone photography tips and tricks and you can check some of them here. Now, Apple launched a new website that features a series of videos that teaches us how to shoot the best photos using an iPhone.
The videos offers advice on how to shoot action photos, low-light photos, unique angles, a backlit photo and much more.
Check out the site here.