Search Results for: el capitan
Alongside iOS 9.3 Apple has also released OS X 10.11.4 for Mac users. The update comes with support for Live Photos in Messages.ap, password protected Notes and multiple bug fixes and security improvements which makes it a recommended update to all Mac users. Below you can check out the official changelog for OS X 10.11.4
– Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes
– Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
– Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
– Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
– Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
– Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
– Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
– Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
– Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
– Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multipart Adapters
Alongside iOS 9.2.1, Apple released today OS X 10.11.3. The release can be downloaded through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store and it’s available to all OS X El Capitan users.
OS X 10.11.3 is a minor incremental update that aims to fix bugs discovered since the launch of OS X 10.11.2 and improve performance.
The OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
This update contains bug fixes and security updates.
Alongside iOS 9.2, Apple has also released today OS X 10.11.2 to the public. The release cam be downloaded through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store and it’s available to all OS X El Capitan users. See the official changelog below…
The OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
-Improves Wi-Fi reliability
-Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop
-Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
-Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account
-Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable
-Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos
Onyx is now available for OS X El Capitan. If you’re not familiar with the tool, OnyX is a multifunction utility for OS X which allows you to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, to configure some hidden parameters of the Finder, Dock, QuickTime, Safari, Mail, iTunes, login window, Spotlight, and many of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove a certain number of files and folders that may become cumbersome, and more.
Download Onyx here.